1. Working holiday visas

(a) Working Holiday visa

For people from Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan and United Kingdom.

(b) Work and Holiday visa

For applicants from Chile, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey and the USA to holiday and work in Australia.

2. ETA (Visitor)

An electronically stored authority for short-term visits to Australia of up to 3 months. Available to passport holders from a number of countries and regions, who are outside Australia.

3. Tourist visa

A temporary visa allowing a stay in Australia of up to three (3) or six (6) or 12 months. Applicants can apply from both outside and in Australia. Some tourists are eligible to lodge an online application for an e676 Tourist visa.